Terms and conditions of sale: workshops
1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern the sale and purchase of places on our workshops through our website.
1.2 You will be asked to give your express agreement to these terms and conditions before you place an order on our website.
1.3 This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
2.1 In these terms and conditions:
- "we" means Tracy Bell T/A Flower Lodge; and
- "you" means our customer or prospective customer,
and "us", "our" and "your" should be construed accordingly.
3. Order process
3.1 The advertising of products on our website constitutes an "invitation to treat" rather than a contractual offer.
3.2 No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure set out in this Section 3.
3.3 To enter into a contract through our website to purchase products from us, the following steps must be taken: you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout; you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to the terms of this document; you will be transferred to our payment service provider's website, and our payment service provider will handle your payment; we will then send you an order confirmation. Should we be unable to meet your order, we will let you know by email by the end of the next business day.
3.4 You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors prior to making your order.
4.1 We may periodically change the workshops that we offer, and we do not undertake to continue to run any particular workshop.
5.1 Our prices are quoted on our website.
5.2 We will from time to time change the prices quoted on our website, but this will not affect contracts that have previously come into force.
5.3 All amounts stated in these terms and conditions or on our website are stated inclusive of VAT.
5.4 It is possible that prices on the website may be incorrectly quoted; accordingly, we will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that the correct price will be notified to you before the contract comes into force.
6.1 You must, during the checkout process, pay the prices of the workshop places you order.
6.2 Payments may be made by any of the permitted methods specified on our website from time to time.
6.3 If you fail to pay to us any amount due under these terms and conditions in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions, then we may withhold the place on the workshop ordered and/or by written notice to you at any time cancel the contract of sale.
6.4 If you make an unjustified credit card, debit card or other charge-back then you will be liable to pay us, within 7 days following the date of our written request:
- an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back;
- all third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (including charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer);
- an administration fee of GBP 25.00 including VAT; and
- all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in this Section 6.4 (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees),
and for the avoidance of doubt, if you fail to recognise or fail to remember the source of an entry on your card statement or other financial statement, and make a charge-back as a result, this will constitute an unjustified charge-back for the purposes of this Section 6.4.
7. Cancelation and Non-Attendance of Workshops
7.1 Should we be unable to deliver a workshop on the date specified, you shall have the option to either have a full refund or to move your booking to another available date. Should the workshop on the rearranged date be of a higher cost, you shall be required to pay the difference, should the cost be less, you will be entitled to a refund of the difference.
7.2 You may cancel your booking upto 4 weeks prior to the date of the workshop and receive a full refund. After this, cancellations upto 2 weeks prior to the workshop date will receive a 50% refund. Within 2 weeks, no refund shall be offered.
7.3 Should you be unable to attend the workshop on the date that you have booked, no refund or transfer of your booking shall be offered.
7.4 We reserve the right to, at our discretion, offer terms more generous than those outlined in this Section 7, if we feel that this is fair and reasonable.
8. Warranties and representations
8.1 You warrant and represent to us that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms and conditions;
- all the information that you provide to us in connection with your order is true, accurate, complete and non-misleading; and
- you will be able to take delivery of the products in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8.2 We warrant to you that:
- we have the right to sell the products that you buy;
- the products we sell to you are sold free from any charge or encumbrance, except as specified in these terms and conditions;
- you shall enjoy quiet possession of the products you buy, except as specified in these terms and conditions;
- the products you buy will correspond to any description published on our website; and
- the products you buy will be of satisfactory quality.
8.3 All of our warranties and representations relating to the supply of products are set out in these terms and conditions. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 9.1, all other warranties and representations are expressly excluded.
9. Limitations and exclusions of liability
9.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law,
and, if you are a consumer, your statutory rights will not be excluded or limited by these terms and conditions, except to the extent permitted by law.
9.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 9 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 9.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
9.3 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
9.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
10. Order cancellation
10.1 We may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions immediately, by giving you written notice of termination, if:
- you fail to pay, on time and in full, any amount due to us under that contract; or
- you commit any material breach of that contract.
10.2 You may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions immediately, by giving us written notice of termination, if we commit any material breach of that contract.
10.3 We may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions by written notice to you if we are prevented from fulfilling that contract by any event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any unavailability of raw materials, components or products, or any power failure, industrial dispute affecting any third party, governmental regulations, fire, flood, disaster, riot, terrorist attack or war.
11. Consequences of order cancellation
11.1 If a contract under these terms and conditions is cancelled in accordance with Section 10:
- we will cease to have any obligation to deliver products which are undelivered at the date of cancellation;
- you will continue to have an obligation where applicable to pay for products which have been delivered at the date of cancellation (without prejudice to any right we may have to recover the products); and
- all the other provisions of these terms and conditions will cease to have effect, except that Sections 1.3, 6.4, 9, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19 will survive termination and continue in effect indefinitely.
12.1 These terms and conditions shall not constitute or effect any assignment or licence of any intellectual property rights.
12.2 These terms and conditions shall not govern the licensing of works (including software and literary works) comprised or stored in products.
12.3 These terms and conditions shall not govern the provision of any services by us or any third party in relation to the products (other than delivery services).
13.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
13.2 A revision of these terms and conditions will apply to contracts entered into at any time following the time of the revision, but will not affect contracts made before the time of the revision.
14.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
14.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
15. No waivers
15.1 No breach of any provision of a contract under these terms and conditions will be waived except with the express written consent of the party not in breach.
15.2 No waiver of any breach of any provision of a contract under these terms and conditions shall be construed as a further or continuing waiver of any other breach of that provision or any breach of any other provision of that contract.
16.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
16.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
17. Third party rights
17.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
17.2 The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
18. Entire agreement
18.1 Subject to Section 9.1, these terms and conditions, together with our delivery policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the sale and purchase of our products and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to the sale and purchase of our products.
19. Law and jurisdiction
19.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English and Welsh law.
19.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
20. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
20.1 We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions specifically in relation to each user or customer and, if we update these terms and conditions, the version to which you originally agreed will no longer be available on our website. We recommend that you consider saving a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
20.2 These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
20.3 Our VAT number is 771989174.
20.4 The website of the European Union's online dispute resolution platform is available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main.
21. Our details
21.1 This website is owned and operated by Tracy Bell T/A Flower Lodge.
21.3 Our principal place of business is at 4 Beulah Road, Rhiwbina, Cardiff, CF14 6LX.
21.4 You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.